What Is EasyWebinar?

Utilise EasyWebinar as the backbone of your online business. From lead generation to client acquisition with interactive training onboarding. The power of EasyWebinar is that information technology is a live stream platform and marketing automation tool in one. It leveraging the medium of workshops/webinars/masterclasses to ascent above your contest while also allowing you to calibration up your marketing through what nosotros phone call automated/evergreen webinars. Do more, grow more, be more than, give more than through EasyWebinar.

Who Uses EasyWebinar?

EasyWebinar is a marketing tool used mostly by Saas companies, experts, authors, consultants, and service industries while also being used in the education field and non-profit arena.

Where tin EasyWebinar be deployed?

Cloud, SaaS, Web-based, Android (Mobile), iPhone (Mobile), iPad (Mobile)

About the vendor

  • Piece of cake Webinar
  • Located in Los Angeles, United states
  • Founded in 2013
  • Phone Support
  • 24/7 (Alive rep)
  • Chat

Countries available

Australia, Canada, United kingdom, United States

Virtually the vendor

  • Easy Webinar
  • Located in Los Angeles, United states of america
  • Founded in 2013
  • Phone Support
  • 24/7 (Live rep)
  • Chat

Countries available

Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, U.s.

EasyWebinar videos and images

Compare EasyWebinar with similar products

Features of EasyWebinar

EasyWebinar Alternatives - Capterra New Zealand 2021

Reviews of EasyWebinar

Average score

Find reviews by score

Tyna B.

Computer Software, 2-10 Employees

Used the Software for: 6-12 months

Reviewer Source

Outstanding Customer Service

5 2 years agone

Comments: I had bug integrating Mailchimp with Easy Webinar, and the team at Easy Webinar did everything possible to fix the issues I was having. They went in a higher place and beyond by logging into my Mailchimp account to audit and correct the mistakes that I had made. Cheers all for doing the most for your customers!

Pros:

Not only is Easy Webinar very easy to use, information technology also simplifies the process of building out landing pages for your events. The thing I like well-nigh nigh using Easy Webinar is their outstanding client service support.

Cons:

I have no complaints most the software.

Due east-Learning, 2-ten Employees

Used the Software for: 6-12 months

Reviewer Source

Easywebinar is definitely the way to go!

4 iii years ago

Pros:

For the money Easywebinar is incredible. It's loaded with features for both alive and autmoated webinars. I don't know of another organization that allows y'all to do so much while only using i platform. The client back up and coaching is really top-notch. Skip was really helpful to me personally as he answered questions about the product merely as well helped me develop a strategy.

Cons:

The setup is a lilliputian confusing. You lot'll need to use video walkthrough's and probably become on a chat with the team. My least favorite thing was discovering I'd demand to use tertiary party video hosting for my automatic webinar. This is an added cost and it wasn't clear to me that Easywebinar doesn't host the video for the automatic webinar.

Online Media, Cocky Employed

Used the Software for: 6-12 months

Reviewer Source

Hoped for better

3 three years agone

Pros:

In that location were a lot of instruction videos which made ready pretty easy. Information technology was overnice to have the selection to transport reminders from EasyWebinar to registrants. I do similar the automation feature.

Cons:

I found it frustrating that I couldn't add a Google Slide presentation without converting it to a PowerPoint format and there was no place to have the notes while going along with the presentation. I would have liked to come across the results on the emails that were sent out to see the open and click through rates so I could adapt as needed. I would accept liked clearer instructions on connecting Piece of cake Webinar to CRM such as Active Campaign. Information technology was very convuluted and didn't piece of work at all. During the webinar presentations, I kept getting messages saying my cyberspace was unstable and it even kicked me off at one bespeak while I was alive with attendees, even though I was v inches abroad from my router and was plugged in with stable internet on my end. Tech support was unable to assist with this outcome. Also during my presentation, I switch dorsum from having the photographic camera view to screen sharing, when I switched to the camera view, my presentation disappeared and I had to reload information technology, scroll to find the correct slide which was very cumbersome. I would take liked to take an pick to switch dorsum and forth between the two views seemlessly. I will be looking for a better platform to apply for both my alive and automated webinars, there were also many problems during the live presentations.

Easy Webinar Response

3 years agone

Howdy Charissa. We are and so sorry you had a difficult time with some of the webinar elements. And so yes, if you have spotty cyberspace connexion those issues tin happen. Even if y'all are plugged in. The arrangement volition let you know when your bandwidth is low. Likewise regarding the slide and PDF uploader. Yes , at this indicate it is only PPT and PDF that can exist uploaded. However, you lot can share the screen where your had your google slide presentation. Regarding the results of the emails. You could use your own Active Entrada for that. Or use our built in arrangement, which we host on our side. Yes, at this point we dont have the information for the opens etc for yous earlier the event starts. Regarding the ActiveCampaign gear up, we practise have videos showing the menstruum of information technology. If you take any more bug or questions nosotros are here to assist! Only reach out at http://support.easywebinar.com

East-Learning, Self Employed

Used the Software for: 6-12 months

Reviewer Source

It works really well

4 three years agone

Comments: Overall, information technology does the task and I'g sure it will go on to grow!

Pros:

I like the options it offers me to sell my evergreen course. Information technology provides diverse viwwing times for my audience at my discretion which gives me more than control and gives my audition more of a 'live' experience. It likewise integrates with Convertkit and then I'1000 able to use my own native follow up sequences. It besides integrates with leadpages which is great!

Cons:

The interface looks dated and non ever intuitive. It definitely has a small-scale company feel nigh it which is skillful for customer service but defective in beautiful intuitive software. There were definitely a lot of questions when setting everything up.

Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

Used the Software for: ane+ year

Reviewer Source

Amazing Marketing Automation System

5 iii years ago

Comments: EasyWebinar is an amazing tool that works perfectly which usually pays for itself inside the first few days of a month!

Pros:

What I like most about EasyWebinar is that it'southward User Interface is simple to navigate, has enough of webinar customization options, and works perfectly on iPhone/Android devices!

Cons:

Honestly so far I have not run into anything really that makes me say I don't like something about EasyWebinar.

Software plant in